Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
A 16-year-old accused in the fatal shooting of a MARTA bus driver in January will be prosecuted in juvenile court in DeKalb County, officials said Wednesday.
With multiple projects underway for repair, redesign and improvement, MARTA launched a new tool to help track the progress of ...
On nights when ride-share surge pricing and drunk drivers rule Atlanta’s streets, the bus is an absolute haven, particularly ...
Prosecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted in DeKalb County Juvenile Court.
The chair of MARTA’s board said Thursday she does not have confidence in General Manager and CEO Collie Greenwood’s leadership, a statement she walked back after the meeting.
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.