"We won’t become Trump TV," Lake said of the changes at government funded international media networks earlier this year.
Kari Lake backpedaled on one aspect of her efforts to dismantle government-funded broadcasting by canceling plans to defund ...
Trump senior adviser Kari Lake is regrouping after U.S. judges blocked her from taking further actions against the Voice of ...
Amanda Bennett, who led VOA and its parent agency, says Lake was “provably wrong” in claims that $250 million in public ...
Government-funded media operations remain a top target for the Trump administration and Kari Lake, who sent more buyout ...
She says a new headquarters is a waste of taxpayer funds, but the lease saved the government more than $150 million.
Explore more
Failed Arizona gubernatorial and senatorial candidate Kari Lake, now a special advisor to the U.S. Agency for Global Media, ...
Voice of America head Kari Lake told a judge she'll reverse her decision to withhold funds for the news organizations.
A group of journalists has sued the Trump administration over its efforts to shut down the Voice of America and other ...
The move marks a defeat for the Trump administration's efforts to end U.S.-funded media, which it believes push left-wing ...
Employees at Voice of America sued the Trump administration on Thursday after the president issued an executive order to ...
Voice of America is claiming victory after winning a temporary restraining order to prevent it from a Trump administration ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results